4 Things To Do With Your Extended Weekend
Are you ready for this holiday? We came up with four ideas on how to enjoy your long weekend. Check it out!
1) Stay at home:
If you are planning on staying at home because you need to relax from your busy routine or because you are a home body, we've selected for you four good movies for you that are coming out on Netflix on September 1st.
1. The Last Shaman (2016)
2. City of God (2002)
3. Gangs of New York (2002)
4. The Lost Brother (2017)
Click here to see the complete list.
What about a good wine to complement your movie? Check here for a list of tasty wines that you can find at the supermarket.
2) Get outside and enjoy nature:
Who doesn’t love breathing clean, fresh air, hearing the serene sounds of nature, and walking on a soft trail padded with pine needles? Besides, we all could use a break from technology.
We found a website that can help you find a perfect hike, bike ride, or trail run by length, rating, and difficulty level. Check here.
3) Friends coming over:
Hosting friends? We picked the best card and board games for adults.
1. Cards Against Humanity - If you haven't heard of this game you must have been living under a rock. The famous Apples to Apples for naughty people.
2. Watch Ya' Mouth - Players place dental cheek retractors in their mouth and try to get their team to guess what they are saying - make those phrases naughty and we guarantee you are going to laugh like crazy.
3. 5 second rule - Since the original is so popular, they created a new, risqué, adult version!
4) Get active:
Planning to enjoy this time off to exercise? Here is our suggestion of three good sports for you to try.
1. Stand up paddle - You can do it alone, with friends and even with family. Almost all beaches rent equipment, usually at affordable prices.
2. Slackline - Nothing is better than practicing a fun sport outdoors and under the shadows of the trees, is it not? In addition, it provides improved concentration and also motor coordination.
3. Rock climbing - Most climbing gyms offer a day pass and equipment for rent. Why not trying new things?
Which one of the ideas is your favorite? Let us know in the comments if you have any other great one. We hope you have an amazing holiday!
Thais Costa is from Brazil, she has journalism and marketing as a profession and passion. She currently lives in California and is completely addicted to traveling.Are you a Pillow Guy? Win a Free Pillow Right Now...